This is an 8.5 x 11 sublimation print. The shirt you press on must have a higher percent of polyester than cotton to be successful.
1. Set Heat Press temperature to 400.
2. Preheat garment for 3 seconds.
3. Place design facedown. Make sure it is lined up line you want it.
4. Press for 60 seconds.
5. Remove Immediately.
CAUTION!!! It will be HOT!
* Use transfer tape to prevent the sheet from slipping
* Use a heat press pillow or something similar in between the front and back to prevent the ink from bleeding through.
All sales are final on sublimation sheets.